- 10 Things to Do While At Home
- Dum Aloo Curry
- Getting Fit | Ways to Get Fit While At Home
- Ways to Spend Time Alone While at Home
- I have my table in a place that gets a decent amount of natural lighting.
- I have the required powerpoints nearby
- My table is located in my bedroom, so I have shelving nearby to put things and I try to keep my space at clear as possible.
- I make sure that my chair is comfortable so that I can use for long periods of time
- I naturally have back pain so I made sure that my back is supported as much as possible. I mean I could just fix my posture but let us blame the chair……….
- I keep a box of tissues nearby for coffee spills and boggers 🙂
- Gum or mints…late nights 😦
- I keep a REUSABLE water bottle at my desk at all times. I think I have a total of 4 around the house………
- And last but not least, SSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAACCCKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
- Think of things that take long to eat: cereal (without milk, don’t hate it till you try it), almonds, granola, dry weet-bix and more. I love to snack while I study so have things that are high in volume.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
As always, thank you for being the Samosauce to my Garam Samosa!!!For more posts click topic you fancy: Food | Fashion | Lifestyle For my other platforms click the platform you fancy: Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | TikTok