This post was one of the options I put in a poll for the 100th post of the blog post. So today I have a post for those who wish to be a kinder person. I have a lot to work on myself so this post is actually more of a self-reflection. Here is the feature photo since it is covered by the title:
So lets get on to the post:
- Try to be at peace with yourself and your surroundings
- Try to have a smile on your face and watch people smile back at you
- Give people compliments that are genuine and not appearance based
- Open your eyes to the ever-so-fast changing world
- Try to take multiple perspectives of situations
- Learn and use manners
- Treat other the way you want to be treated and don’t be surprised when others treat you the way you treat them
- Let go of the past, live in the present and look forward for the future
- Forgiveness is key: yourself
- Most important one of all: give to others by donation, community service or offer a friendly and un-judgemental space for people to express themselves
A quick little post that I hope helps someone out. I sure have a lot to work on but baby steps is the way. Small changes daily to a better place.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
As always, thank you for being the Samosauce to my Garam Samosa!!!