Hello, my lovelies!!!
If you follow me on Instagram, then you may or may not have seen my recent reel of the “2022 Season Comes To An End” trend. Making this reel, compiling all of the photos and snippets of videos from this year, made me realise I learnt a few things and relearnt a lost of things.
Today’s post is a list of things that I wish I listened to my gut feelings about. It is what it is but I thought to share them anyway.
- Trust your gut feeling
- If they wanted to, they would
- If it is meant to be it would happen
- Confidence is key to any first impression – confidence then looks
- If you see jealousy in your inner circle, get rid of them
- Does their opinion really matter?
- Stop competing with others, there’s a high chance that there’s no real competition – focus on your own lane
- You don’t have to be working 24/7, you’re allowed to take time off
- Everything doesn’t have to be a big thing…maybe things are blown out of proportion
- You can make mistakes, it is not the end of the world
- Stop waiting for a special occasion, just do the things, wear the clothes or items
- If you like to share things, remember that some things are meant to be private or even secret
- Focus on the present – stop living in the past and future
- It doesn’t matter who you used to be, it is about who are and who you are working towards
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Take it one step at a time
- There is no need to show off, if someone asks then tell them otherwise don’t
- Show some gratitude for the basic things in life; you have a lot of luxuries that others don’t have and yes you worked hard for them or you may be privileged but don’t be caught up in them.
- To progress, you’d need to get out of your comfort zone
- Maybe the issue/problem is you and maybe the fault is yours…
- Think about what you say, do and what your face is saying/doing; not everyone thinks like you and perceives things like you. No one is mind reader
- Keep your expectations low but standards high
Phewww!! Busy year right?? I swear I have lived two different lives this year but that is completely fine. It’s the beauty of life I guess. Comment down below what sort of year you had.
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!!!
As always, thank you for being the Samosauce to my Garam Samosa!!!
Other places you can find me: Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok
If you missed my previous post, you could click here 🙂
Leave a Reply