Hello my lovelies!!! In a previous post I talked about how I think that New Year resolutions should basically like not exist and how it sets one up for failure.
Today I want to talk about what I am doing instead of having a new year resolution and as per usual I am making it into a post so others can do so if they wish.
I don’t know about you but I am not setting any new year’s resolutions…clearly. I am going to start living the life that I want to live. I am not going to say tomorrow diet starts, or after this or after that, once I’m off from work…none of that. That is past me and it is time to be the person I know I am destined to be.
I am going to be making a vision board with the aim here is to visualize who I want to be. Visualize the life I want to live, the goals, the things I want to work on, everything.
Here is a list of things I suggest to add to your vision board if you plan on doing one as well:
- Find a quote or mantra that challenges your thought
- Photos of the wardrobe you’ll like to have – style, colors, particular items
- Photos of the car, house, place you want
- Photos of the job or the career pathway you want
- Bucket list of places you want to travel to
- Budget plan you would like to follow or a savings goal
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!!!
As always, thank you for being the Samosauce to my Garam Samosa!!!
If you missed my previous post, you could click here 🙂