Hello my lovelies!!!
After my last “post” about people who basically refuse to make progress. I thought to share some things on would have to do in order to progress forwards in general in life.
- Sometimes you have to make the call you’re afraid to make. It could be turn out better than you think.
- It is more important to do the things you have, not what you want to do.
- Sometimes you have to give more than you are receiving and is ok.
- If you want to make it, you will have to be ready to keep going when you are burnt out, injured, sick or whatever. You need to always take a step forward.
- You might be the person who is paving the pathway for future generations or for others. Just because you are doing something that haven’t been done before, doesn’t mean it is a bad thing.
- Before you think about giving your time, knowledge, or efforts to someone else, ensure you are doing the same to yourself. It is not selfish, it is a priority
- In order to progress or learn something new, get ready to or be okay to look stupid.
- Most importantly, regardless of where you are up to in your life, take full responsibility for what you have, where are at and the work you have to put in.
If enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!!!
As always, thank you for being the Samosauce to my Garam Samosa!!!
Other places you can find me: Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok
If you missed my previous post, you could click here 🙂
Leave a Reply